Ice Cream Sundae Party with Whoa Dough
What better way to enjoy the beautiful, warm weather than to have an ice cream sundae party?
First, pick out your favorite Whoa Dough flavor. We have 5 delicious flavors for you to try! We have Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Peanut Butter Cookie Dough, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Sugar Cookie Dough, and Sprinkle Sugar Cookie Dough. Unsure of which flavor to get? No need to decide! You can get our Sample Pack, which features 5 bars, 1 of each flavor, for only $8.99. If you already know your favorite Whoa Dough cookie dough flavor, try a box of 10 for only $19.99.
Flavor combination recommendations:
- Whoa Dough Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar and vanilla bean ice cream
- Whoa Dough Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and chocolate ice cream
- Whoa Dough Sprinkle Sugar Cookie Dough and cake batter ice cream
For every flavor combination follow the below steps:
- Cut your Whoa Dough bar into bite sized pieces before mixing it into your favorite ice cream. We recommend allowing your ice cream to soften a bit to make mixing your ice cream and Whoa Dough together easier.
- After mixing together the ice cream and Whoa Dough bar, place the ice cream mixture back into the freezer for an hour to harden back up a bit.
- Scoop your Whoa Dough ice cream into a bowl. Try yours with vegan whipped cream and a cherry on top!
Let us know your favorite flavor combination below in the comments. If you have more ice cream ideas, we’d love to hear them!