Cookie Dough Pops Recipe!
Looking for a fun summer recipe?? Look no further! We have come up with a delicious recipe with our own Chocolate Chip and Brownie Batter Bars! Perfect to bring up to the lake, camping, a bonfire with the kiddos, or a healthy treat for yourself!
Brookie Truffle Pops - Recipe:
What you’ll need:
- 1 Whoa Dough Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar
- 1 Whoa Dough Brownie Batter Bar
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup dark chocolate - shaved or chopped
- Spray or flour a section of the counter using a rolling pin, and roll your Whoa Dough bars flat (about ⅛ inch thick)
- Tip - If your dough starts to crack while you are rolling it, rub a little water on it to pull it back together.
- Once both bars are rolled flat, stack them on top of each other and give it a couple more rolls so they combine
- Carefully start rolling the bars from one end to the other to create a swirled log
- Slice the log into 3 or 4 ½ inch slices
- Fill a pot with 1 cup of water and bring to a boil
- Place a heat-safe bowl on top and pour dark chocolate chips to melt
- While chocolate is melting, crush or shave additional chocolate for topping
- Once chocolate is melted, poke a toothpick into the Whoa Dough swirl pieces and dip them in the chocolate
- Place the chocolate covered swirl on a piece of parchment paper or paper plate
- Take chocolate chip shavings and sprinkle them on top
- Place the swirls in the refrigerator for an hour to harden
- Take them out and enjoy!
Let us know how your recipe turned out in the comments below!